Anna & Brian’s Nairn Wedding At The Golf View Hotel: A Preview

Yay for Anna & Brian’s wedding! I had so much fun shooting this. Anna was really funny and laid back and somehow managed to make every part of the day just feel like a really great party. There were some spectacular and unique touches too, like the DRESS which was made by Freja in Edinburgh, and the SHOES. When I saw Anna’s shoes I may have said something like “who cares about your wedding, I just want to take pictures of your shoes all day” as they were that fabulous. Nairn decided to show us some sunshine just in time for the action to start happening, and the rest of the day was fun, and sweet, and a bit emotional. It was a fabulous wedding and I can’t wait to show you more pictures. Congratulations to Anna & Brian!

Posted in: Uncategorized, Weddings

1. Frances
    Posted September 12, 2012 at 10:55 am | Permalink

LOVE the 7th one down, and the look on her face in the 9th one.

Those shoes are pretty brilliant.

2. Posted September 12, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Permalink

This is the best wedding I’ve seen in awhile!! I love it.

3. Posted September 12, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Permalink

DAMN lady. Who do you think you are, huh? (These pictures are AMAZING. Nice work!!!)

4. Posted September 12, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Permalink

The colors in these pictures is so amazing! Also, yay for short-haired brides!

5. Posted September 12, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Permalink

Simply stunning.

6. Posted September 12, 2012 at 8:32 pm | Permalink

SO EXCITING!! These are stunning and I cannot WAIT to see the rest. That one of Anna’s back on beach with her cape blowing in the wind… ah, so good. Told you it would be a stylish affair…

7. Kiara
    Posted September 12, 2012 at 8:46 pm | Permalink

Amazing dress, I love the image of all the red shoes and kilts.

8. Posted September 13, 2012 at 10:32 pm | Permalink

Beautiful! Your images have such a tactile quality- especially the third and fourth.

9. Posted September 14, 2012 at 8:47 am | Permalink

stunning work Lauren, but half done when you have such a striking couple to work with.. really really love it all! and very proud to be part of this wedding!

10. Posted September 18, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Permalink

Gorge! What style and what an eye for colour. Love these.

11. Posted September 18, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Permalink

This looks amazing! And so stylish!