Lorna & Dave’s Edinburgh Wedding

Lorna & Dave’s wedding was a perfect way to start 2012. These two are absolutely lovely, and they navigated their wedding day with loads of good cheer and smiles in abundance. Lorna was remarkably relaxed the whole day, she conveniently looked stunning in her gorgeous dress and green velvet jacket, and to top it all off she was a perfect hostess. I love how Dave looked a little bashful as Lorna walked down the aisle, and how these two are so obviously happy together. Edinburgh decided to give us a little sunshine even, and it was a beautiful day through and through. Congratulations to Lorna & Dave!

Posted in: Edinburgh Wedding, Weddings

1. Posted January 20, 2012 at 12:53 am | Permalink

GOODNESS. Every shot is just … fantastic. Wow.

2. Frances
    Posted January 20, 2012 at 10:04 am | Permalink

I ALWAYS love register signing shots!

3. Catherine
    Posted January 20, 2012 at 10:25 am | Permalink

Gorgeous, I especially love the shot out by the tree with the broken flagstones, and the B&W portrait with the wind catching her dress.

Coveting the green velvet jacket!

4. Margaret
    Posted January 20, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Permalink

Absolutely fabulous!!! Especially love the black and white pics.. What beautiful people and very clever photographer!!!!

5. Posted January 20, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Permalink

You seriously are just getting better and better my love! The party/dancing shots make me smile, and that black & white of the bride looking to the side with her dress blowing is just stunning!

6. lorna
    Posted January 20, 2012 at 3:21 pm | Permalink

yay! these are beyond beautiful lauren. i love them.

current favourites include the one of my brother and wee adam, when he’s peering over the back of the chair, jo peering out behind her wine glass, emma and i crying at my dad’s speech, then emma and i clapping at dave because we were so happy food was about to be served…

so beautiful. thank you so much.
    x

7. Posted January 24, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Permalink

Utterly indited subject matter, Really enjoyed examining.